About This Project
FABERNOVEL developed a 3-day program around new retail, beauty tech, social commerce and marketing in China
L’Occitane Client Case
L’Occitane is a French group leader in natural beauty. The company was founded in 1976 by Olivier Baussan with the purpose to celebrate and preserve the traditions of his native Provence. Operating 3,000+ retail locations and 1,555 stores worldwide, L’Occitane generated €1.3 bn sales in 2017. China is the third market of L’Occitane, accounting for 13% of its revenue.
FABERNOVEL was requested to produce an innovative program to help its global management team understand the digital landscape and inspire their internal digital transformation.
Does it sound familiar? Let us help
FABERNOVEL developed a 3-day program around new retail, beauty tech, social commerce and marketing in China:
- Meeting with big tech players in China, such as Alibaba, Tencent, Meitu, RED, Meituan-Dianping, and Douyin to understand China’s disruptive digital landscape
- Visited Deepblue, Hema Fresh and Qingchengli to experience New Retail in action
- Meeting with startups in e-commerce and marketing field, like LOOK, PJDaren and Lavector
- Invited beauty and fashion KOLs for an insightful dinner on the KOL economy in China
- Animated an interactive Tech Playground session and Debrief workshop
Interested in setting up similar cooperation?
Get in touch
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.