Digital Cream Shanghai is a moderated roundtable forum for China’s most senior client-side digital and brand marketers to discuss and explore the latest best practice on e-marketing procurement, business cases, investment, ROI and supplier selection. Attendees will also discuss their future online strategies and compare these with like-minded peers. The roundtables will be bilingual (English & Mandarin).
Velvet is invited to moderate the E-Commerce roundtable driving discussions on key issues from the overall strategy, C-Level executive support and team structure to conversion optimization. The roundtable will be bilingual (English & Mandarin).
Here are the roundtables topics:
- Ecommerce & Conversion Optimisation
- Online Advertising – Strategy & Maximising Returns
- Social Media & S Commerce – Managing, Marketing, Measuring & Monetising
- Strategic Content Development, Curation & Marketing
- Big Data, Web Analytics & Actionable Insights
- Customer Experience & Lifetime Economic Value in a Digital World
- Customer Insight & Market Research – Segmentation & Targeting
- Mobile Marketing – Advertising, Apps, Platforms, Design & Build
Digital Cream has been devised by the analysts and editors at Econsultancy in consultation with senior digital buyers in the world and runs in London, Dubai, New York, Chicago, Singapore, San Jose and now Shanghai.
Date: October 24th 2013 (8:30am – 5:30pm)
Venue: M1NT Club Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Duration: 1 day
Cost: Free – request an invitation here!