For the second year, VELVET will sponsor the upcoming well-known Forrester Summit on March 19th, 2014 in Shanghai. Forrester will be your teacher in improving digital customer experiences. Don’t forget to save the date in your agenda!
The days of double-digit GDP growth in China are over. Chinese customers are more digitally connected than ever before. In the face of slowing economic growth, the one true, defensible competitive advantage is to become customer-obsessed. To do so requires to change your approach to designing and delivering digital customer experiences.
At this year’s Summit, you’ll learn to assess how mature your organization is when it comes to customer experience models. We’ll teach you how to transform your company’s digital customer experiences to drive growth in a slowing economy.
What attendees will gain?
At this Summit, Forrester will teach you how to thrive in the age of the customer with a focus on digital customer experiences. You’ll leave this Summit with the skills needed to:
- Create truly compelling digital customer experiences that speak to the unique and rapidly evolving needs of your Chinese consumers.
- Achieve digital marketing, sales, and service experience supremacy by advancing your organization’s customer experience maturity.
- Build a sales, marketing, and service ecosystem that seamlessly blends digital and traditional channels.
Why attend a Forrester Summit?
- Accelerate your success. Through keynote and track sessions led by Forrester analysts, we deliver thought leadership and practical advice designed for your role that you can apply to your business challenges the day you return to the office.
- Learn from your peers and other experts in the field. Industry speakers, who are dealing with the same challenges as you, will share their success stories and respond to your questions
- Engage with Forrester analysts. Speak with Forrester analysts to think through how you will apply what you learn at the Summit when you are back at your company.
- Connect with peers. During discussions and roundtables or over a drink, share and gain knowledge and new perspectives from a network of peers — more than 200 delegates attend — facing similar challenges.
- Get an exclusive first look at new research and survey data. Be the first to hear about Forrester’s latest big ideas and survey results.
Save the date & Buy your tickets here!
Date: March 19th, 2014
Location: Le Royal Meridien, 789 Nanjing Road East – Shanghai
Duration: 1 day (8:30 am – 6:30 pm)
Price: Clients $545 – Non-clients $595 – Government, education, and nonprofit $445