WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Location: Shanghai, China
Type: Part time
Experience: Entry level
Reporting line: Manager
Duration: 6 months
FABERNOVEL is looking for motivated and talented Digital Marketing Intern to join its Shanghai team. The Intern will be part of the Digital Marketing team, where work will involve digital strategy planning and execution across China’s largest social media networks (WeChat, Weibo, Red & Douyin), and other major digital platforms (Meituan-Dianping, Ctrip, etc.).
The Digital Marketing team gathers social media hackers, creative minds, fashionistas, data miners, and skillful presenters. We are an international team of diverse individuals but are organically combined into one. We love brainstorming, learning new things, and helping each other, and in such a way, we accomplish something big. We work with China’s largest and most front-end digital platforms and collaborate with the nation’s most influential KOLs. On the other hand, we are also proud of how friendly our team culture is. A day in the office would only end properly with jokes and laughter.
duties & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for collecting data & preparing the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly report
- Support in planning and executing campaigns, including daily communication with media, media ads planning, KOL communication, data collection and analysis
- Support research on best practices and benchmark from competitors
- Support in account opening including document collection, coordinate with platforms, and technical setup
- Load balancing as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree/under graduating in digital marketing, communication, Fashion management, or related fields.
- Strong motivation toward learning, self-development and has a critical-thinking mindset.
- Experience and strong sensitivity in FMCG, Luxury & fashion or beauty industry.
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Familiarity with Google suite (GDrive, Gsheets, Gdoc…) and great knowledge in working with data analysis tools (python…)
- Knowledge in marketing fundamentals (message themes, target audience identification, A/B testing, etc.) would be a plus
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule
If you are interested in this job offer, please send us your resume and your cover letter at email@example.com.
Stay on top of Asian Innovation & trends, receive the latest news