WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED
BACK END DEVELOPER NODE.JS
Location: Shanghai, China
Type: Full time
Experience: 2-3 years
Reporting line: Lead Developer
Fabernovel China is looking for a Back End Developer Node.JS to join its Development team. The team gathers entrepreneurs, innovation community leaders, and a stuffed unicorn. We speak Mandarin, Dutch, English, French, Wenzhounese, Shanghainese, Korean, Spanish, and Italian. Some of us have grey hairs, others are tattooed. We all love learning new things, meeting the community, and helping our clients succeed.
How we work at Fabernovel:
- Highly transparent in our workflows and hyper collaborative
- Team players first: each and every one of us does load balancing, creates opportunities for growth, and provide constructive feedback to colleagues, whatever their role or hierarchy relation
- Demanding but fair, we thrive to overachieve, improve ourselves personally and collectively
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing back-end cross-platform architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Helping Development and integration of front end web applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Working alongside UX/UI designer
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Working on R&D explorations projects and white papers
- 1 or 2 years of experience minimum in a similar position
- Familiarity with database technology such as Postgresql, MySQL.MongoDB is a plus.
- Familiarity with one of the following framework nestJs, express, fastify is a big plus
- Experience with one frontend framework is a plus
- Familiarity with modern back-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with RESTful and RPC based APIs
- Knowledges about linux servers and web servers installation/configurations
If you are interested in this job offer, please send us your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com.
Stay on top of Asian Innovation & trends, receive the latest news