For the third year, VELVET will sponsor the upcoming well-known Forrester China Summit on Wednesday, March 25th 2015 in Shanghai.
In the age of the customer, marketers face three acute strategic and operational challenges: how to powerfully and consistently CONNECT with distracted, empowered customers; how to deeply ENGAGE customers once you make that connection; and how to consistently DELIVER on customer obsession throughout the organization.
About the summit
At this Summit, Forrester will teach you how to thrive in the age of the customer with a focus on digital customer experiences. You’ll leave this Summit with the skills needed to:
- Master the key concepts and skills for brand leadership across the age of the customer.
- Create seamless brand experiences across the digital and physical divide.
- Lead a customer-obsessed marketing organization.
Over the course of this one-day Summit, we will help you:
- Understand China’s digitally empowered consumers and the disruptive strategies of BAT (Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent), the top three digital service and platform providers in China.
- Analyze the complexity of Chinese consumers’ behavior on smart mobile devices, their expectations for the delivery of content over mobile, as well as real-world connectivity patterns.
- Map your own detailed customer experience framework as the key to building a powerful digital ecosystem.
- Master your options within the changing state of media in China, including the role of agencies and hot-button tactics such as programmatic and native advertising.
- Design an effective customer data strategy, and identify the data and tools needed to succeed.
- Navigate the countless cloud-based partners and platforms available.
- Learn best practices in mobile, social, content, and utility marketing.
You can visit Forrester event page to get more information about the program and keynote speakers.
Save the date & Buy your tickets here!
Date: March 25th, 2014
Location: Le Royal Meridien, 789 Nanjing Road East – Shanghai
Duration: 1 day (8:00 am – 6:30 pm)
Price: Clients $545 – Non-clients $595 – Government, education, and nonprofit $445
Join the event at a discounted price by contacting us!